Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Treasury - Blown Away by Hurricane Ike


First, let me say that I hope that everyone reading this blog came through the hurricane with minimal damage to themselves and their property. Well, after 12 days without power and 13 days without internet, I am still struggling to catch up! Between dealing with contractors, dealing with insurance companies and dealing with FEMA, I feel like there are many forces conspiring to keep me in Houston for another month. I felt the need to let my turmoil spill out into a Hurricane Treasury, so here it is: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=12320 - please click all the items. The comments have already filled up, but feel free to leave your comments here. I would love to know what you think. Unsurprisingly, the best Hurricane art can be found from people living in Hurricane territory. So, my Treasury features several Houston artists and a smattering of artists who either live or have lived in Hurricane prone areas. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

LindaGJ said...

Wow Cindy, this is a gorgeous, just awesome Treasury!!! It has to be one of the prettiest and most meaningful treasuries I've ever seen!
Linda